Background

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Shelby's Name Plaque

Hey guys!

This is less of a DIY and more of a "YAY, ME!", but I'm going to show you anyway! :) I recently bought a basket for Shelby at Hobby Lobby. It is a dark brown wicker basket with a jean liner to use as her toy box. I wanted to personalize it and somehow put her name or something on it. I looked forever for letters to put on it, but every time that I found something I liked in a good size, there was one letter missing that I needed. :( Instead, I decided (with the help of my husband) that it might be better to make plaque with just her initial on it in whatever colors I wanted. So I found a oval plaque and a really cute curly letter "S". I found this cute pink color and extremely sparkly blue! I painted them, hot glued the letter to the plaque and drew two puppy prints with a permanent marker! I also hot glued a ribbon on it to make a loop to hang from one of the buttons on the basket. It didn't look quite right without a bow! Luckily, I had ribbon here at home that matched quite well. Here is my finished product!


Happy crafting! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment