Background

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

T-Shirt Poof Ball

Hey everyone!

Remember that T-shirt dog pull toy I made a few weeks ago for my parents' dog, Sophie? Well, I found something to make with those too small pieces! I made a poof ball toy! It is so cute but definitely requires some supervision when you give it to the puppy. It could easily be shredded and I would watch the puppy very closely.


Whatcha Need:
  • Small scraps of t-shirt or fleece (the more you have the thicker the ball)
  • Rubberband





Take all of your strips and lay them all facing the same way. The scraps do not all need to be the same length, but do try to make sure all of the middles are in the same spot to make each side even. Tie the middle with a rubberband. To keep the dog from getting the rubber band, take one more strip and cover over the rubberband, like shown above.

Poof and Play! :)





Enjoy playing with your pet!


No comments:

Post a Comment